Friday, February 24, 2006

about one thing

you turn my world upside down, sucka!
you -what i can't have-.
22.02.06

---

logically crazy, but it could be right.
insanely unidentified, but practically just there.
it's just wrong, dear.
22.02.06

---

today, i won't let any of that penetrate my brain.


-

ah, today.
first, it was what i thought it would be.
and as i predicted, it's the fall down of the super logic.
23.02.06
---

once again logics are the super.
creates an undevined separation of mind and heart.
this is meant to be dead, before it could be alive.

mr. logically-okay,
would you please take the control?

it's okay in this case.
it's -what i thought- the right thing.
do you mind bail me out this time?
23.02.06

---

it sucked my brain.
and just like the fungus with the resistance of any thing, it stays.
and then, it passes my dream.
now, i wouldn't know what would tomorrow bring.
23.02.06

No comments: